OKAY…you all inspired me! Here is a new feature designed to help us all become better photographers; Monthly Shutter Challenges!
The idea is simple.
1. Each month a challenge will be set forth – the challenge will be based on a central theme or idea
2. During the month we all go out and capture photos that answer the challenge: no structure limitations, color, B&W manipulated, unmanipulated; only rule you must have taken the photo – the idea is to communicate with the photos and stretch our skills
3. Submit photos to me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). At this time I won’t limit submission, but if my mail box crashes, I reserve the right to limit in the future.
4. I will post all submission for us to discuss – the idea is to have discussion and analysis…so we may learn and grow as photographic communicators.
5. If you don’t want to submit, that is okay…I still encourage you to do the challenge to grow your skills.
OKAY ready for the first challenge?
Shrew’s Shutter Challenge 1: Workplace portrait- you must take a a photo of someone at the place where they work. That is it.
Submission dealine…August 1st.
Now go forth and click…and for goodness sake HAVE FUN WITH IT!